Untitled: Update on My Life

Hey, hope everyone is well. I'm doing pretty good. I'm sitting here watching the 'Nova vs. G'Town game on ESPN, listening to Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite, and writing this. I've realized that applying yourself is very hard, especially when your trying to reach a certain academic goal. I never knew that getting a 4.0 GPA was this hard, but I should have seen this coming. I've been reading so much that History is getting mixed in with Law and Literature. Law and Lit is getting mixed in with Biology. Bio with Health, and Health with the Miko Kings novel for English. *shakes head* Intro to Computers is killing me with all of these assignments. And I call myself trying to get ahead, but all the assignments that I do aren't even the ones that need to be turned in ... It's hard trying to be a great student, on top of all of the stuff I want to do. I wanted to start a new blog with my guys, read my newly-purchased Michael Eric Dyson book, "Can You Hear Me Now?," and draft this contract so I can help distribute my guy's BlakRoses mixtape. It's also a host of other things that I'm trying to do to, but I have to keep my priorities in check.

But that's just a few things I'm doing, I'll get at ya'll in a minute, this CSC homework is calling my name ... UGH!!! A couple of though-provoking blog post will be coming so stay tuned ... PEACE

Posted by [ CharismaticKRM ] | at 1:01 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment