Hey Kyr, Welcome To The World Of Blogging!

Well, here I am World! ... I'm back for the first time (shout out to Ludacris). Let's see where this blogging takes me. Hmmmmm *thinks*, where do I start? Well, I'm in my room right now, listening to Weezy's "No Ceilings" Mixtape (Swag Surfin' on repeat). I'm supposed to be thinking about the topic for my new English paper, but I'm not.

Why Did I Choose To Blog Now?!

I was inspired by my professor's love of words and his writing style. The way he conveys information and analyzes a certain topic is amazing. So, I decided to start thinking about things on a intellectual level. PLUS: Everyone has an opinion, right?

What Am I Going To Use This Blog For?!


I'll use it for random things on my mind. Sports, Music, News, Politics, School, Assignments, Relationships, and anything else that needs a CHARISMATIC opinion. Some issues will call for a second opinion, therefore, I will call on my friends to chime in on certain things. And they will be noted inside of my blog and receive credit for all they post. REMEMBER, people may agree to disagree, but this is a blog and we must respect other people opinions.

Why The Name [of the blog]?!

Let's break the title down. "The Enigma of Charisma and Greatness" I consider myself an "enigma" because sometimes I can be misunderstood. I don't always open up to people and I can become a mystery to others. Having charisma means possessing a charm that can inspire or attract. Being a person that can be shy at times, charisma can be a quality that sets me apart from other people. Last, but not least, Greatness. Every one is destined to be great, just like my fellow dormmate and Freshman Class President, Isaiah Stewart said. We all have to find our strong points. Maybe mine is writing, which I highly doubt. Or it could be advertising. But I'll find out eventually. Especially with the help of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Well, this is my blog entry for today. I gotta get to this homework. I have Oral Communications, University, English, and a "BS" paper to do because me and my guys were kind of loud in our room (watching the Eagles game). Let me go ahead and get started, and I may post tomorrow (most likely). Have a blessed day, PEACE!!!!

Posted by [ CharismaticKRM ] | at 2:04 PM

2 comments:

Melanie! said...

Yay!! u were also inspired by the intellectual, free spirited, college educated, pretty girl, Melanie's http://www.meldenisesays.blogspot.com 's blog!!

I like it!

Ran Walker said...

Kyr, you're off to a great start! I look forward to reading your future postings!

Post a Comment